Friday 11 February 2011

Pickchers



As you may or may not already know I occasionally take myself out onto the mean streets of London, and wander around taking random photos. I've been doing this for a long time, with various different cameras, but I'm currently using my HTC handset with various different Retro effects. I know they're a bit overused. It's easy these days, just download an app and away you go, but there's something lush about the retro quality of these pics which was somehow lost wit the ultra vivid clarity of modern digital photography.

But, like most people, I can't really be bothered to send roles of film to the chemists anymore. Or sit there scanning my polaroids prints. Or pay £20 a pack for Polaroid film for that matter. As much as I like the idea. So, I'm just going to go with it.



Here's a couple of shots from today. Maybe one day I'll write a story to tie them all together or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment