Wednesday 28 January 2009

Starting as I mean to go on

My first ever post on my first ever blog. I know I'm never going to stick at this, but hey, you never know. For as long as I can remember, my new year's resolution has been to keep a diary. Every year, without fail, a new calendar will come my way at christmas. I will begin in earnest on the first January with some detailed anecdotes about my new years' eve, then continue promisingly for a few weeks. Then, eventually, the diary entries thin out like bad hair, and eventually dry up altogether.

An it's not just diary's. I'm really good at starting things I never finish. So this will be my blog. I'm going to keep going as long as I can, at least until my birthday next week. I'm not going to blog every day, but as often as something interesting comes to mind.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment